In the same respect, there are Financial Wellness Numbers that tell us how Financially healthy we are as well.
During my BlogTalk Radio Show "HeSaidSheSaid" that I co-host with my BFF, Gerald Robinson, a Financial Institution executive, we did a Money Matters segment and shared the following first 5 of the Top 10 Financial Wellness Numbers that every consumer should know and how they are calculated.
- Credit Score
- Debt to Income Ratio
- APR (Annual Percentage Rate)
- How Much You Can Afford to Pay for a Loan Payment
- Fees (NSF, ATM, Late Payment, etc)
We also shared
- Easy tips about how to avoid ATM and other Fees, avoid High Loan Rates, and avoid "Un"Affordable Loan Payments,
- Insider information from a financial institution perspective, as well as
- Some rules of the Financial Game.
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW to hear the "HeSaidSheSaid" Money Matters podcast.
Money Matters: 5 Financial Wellness Numbers 12/11 by Tarra Jackson | Podcasts
After listening, share your thoughts or ask your most pressing personal finance question that you would like us to address on our show or via my YouTube channel.
Making Money Matters Manageable,
PS. Click here for my upcoming training and events!